Losing out on bids because your Experience Mod is too high? 70% of Experience Mods are not accurate. Why trust NCCI to calculate your Experience Mod? We will do it for you!
Is inaccurate data affecting your Experience Mod? We will clean that data up!
In today’s tough economy you need every advantage you can get. Hyland Comp Solutions gives you that advantage. It is an all-encompassing workers comp cost control system that has been proven to reduce Experience Mods by up to 30% over time. Best of all this service is available at no cost to you and you don’t have to leave your current workers compensation carrier to take advantage of it.
To contact your Hyland Comp Specialist, call Terry Hyland at 502-400-3576.
Hyland Comp Solutions provides you to:
- accurately project the experience rating factor before it is promulgated by the bureau
- identify the minimum mod possible and calculate the controllable mod, thus showing how much money could be saved in premiums
- analyze losses to show what specific losses cost in increased premiums
- better communicate the factors affecting the mod and illustrate the value of loss control and loss prevention services
- anticipate client concerns, such as a significant change in payroll or loss trends which may impact the mod for several years
- increase accuracy of cost allocation and risk management decisions
- use the mod in underwriting before it is promulgated by the bureau
- forecast the mod for the next policy period
- compute and verify the accuracy of mods
ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION REPORT
We encourage you to document employee on-site accidents. To assist you, click on the Accident Investigation Report Form, and keep these reports for your records.