Inland Marine

If your business frequently transports products, materials and equipment over land (by truck or train), you should consider purchasing inland marine insurance.

Specialty products or equipment such as:

  • Computers, everything from servers to laptops.
  • Communications and networking equipment.
  • Construction and contracting equipment.
  • Medical and scientific equipment.
  • Photography equipment.

Are usually excluded from basic property coverage.

Special inland marine insurance coverage includes:

  • Bailee’s Customer Coverage
  • Builder’s Risk
  • Exhibition and Fine Art Coverage
  • Installation Floater
  • Motor Truck Cargo Coverage.

Give us a call at Hyland Insurance to determine if your business needs inland marine insurance.