If your business frequently transports products, materials and equipment over land (by truck or train), you should consider purchasing inland marine insurance.
Specialty products or equipment such as:
- Computers, everything from servers to laptops.
- Communications and networking equipment.
- Construction and contracting equipment.
- Medical and scientific equipment.
- Photography equipment.
Are usually excluded from basic property coverage.
Special inland marine insurance coverage includes:
- Bailee’s Customer Coverage
- Builder’s Risk
- Exhibition and Fine Art Coverage
- Installation Floater
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage.
Give us a call at Hyland Insurance to determine if your business needs inland marine insurance.