There is nothing better than getting on your bike and exploring the open road. But, before you take off for your road adventure, here are some safety tips to help you insure a great experience.
Dress for Safety
- Wear quality helmet and eye protection
- Wear bright clothing and a light-colored helmet
- Wear leather or other thick, protective clothing
- Wear long sleeves and pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves
- Use headlights both during the day and at night
- Use reflective strips or decals on your clothing and motorcycle
- Use your horn to insure you are seen by cars and trucks
- Give yourself space - cars often don't see you.
Preventing Motorcycle Theft
- Lock your ignition
- Lock the forks
- Lock your bike to a stationery object
- Add an alarm
- Keep your bike registered
- Uniquely mark your bike for identification, and take pictures
- Don't keep your title in your storage compartment, tank bag, or saddlebag
Finally, make sure that you have all the coverage you need to protect you and your ticket to adventure. Call us today to discuss the right coverage to protect you and your bike. For as little as $300, you can have the peace of mind knowing that you are protected.